I’ve been fiddling with this blog pretty much non-stop for a few days. Isn’t it so much nicer around here?? I didn’t even like to look at my blog before, but now I love it. I figured that if I’m going to be sharing and writing here more, I’d better make it a space that I actually like.
I’ve also added a lot of content on the periphery. Here are some changes that you might not notice right away:
- I’ve listed upcoming teaching gigs in the navigation bar.
- There is now a drop-down menu above that acts like a mini gallery page with some examples of my work.
- Click on the “Hang Gallery” button in the sidebar to see where you can view or purchase my work. Hang Gallery is also listed in the navigation bar under “Representation”. By the way, they are some of the most friendly, kind gallery people I have ever met. Worth a visit if you are in San Francisco.
- I am very excited to share all of the links and book suggestions listed under “Inspiration” in the navigation menu. I am obsessed with process, so I love to peek into other creator’s lives and I gain so much insight from reading about the psychology and process of creating. Make yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy these links and books. If you have favorite websites or books to share, leave a link in the comments.
- “New Work” in the sidebar will take you to my website.
- Click on “About” to read a little about me and what my work is about.
And yes, more is coming. I will add content to “Projects” as that takes shape. I have packing and shipping information that I’d like to add to the sidebar. I also have a writing project that I’m working on, but that will have to wait a while…
As always, thanks for reading!