Beth over at AisA Academy tagged me and I’m IT. So, I’m supposed to share six random things about myself, and then pass it on. First, the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Hmmmmm… Six random things?
I petted a desert tarantula for the first time yesterday.
In my other lives, I would have been a chef, an archeologist, a musician, and a writer. Maybe next time around the karmic bush.
I married my high school sweetheart. He’s a keeper.
I am afraid of regret, heights, and card games.
I’ve always wanted a goat.
I think power plants are beautiful at night.